Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sorry, I'm a slacker! Rounds 4 and 5.

So, I got a little slack with the blog updates... sorry.
Round 4 was a Pueblo Motorsports Park on July 10th and 11th. The track was bumpy as hell and is kinda falling apart. Saturday I got 2nd in Heavyweight Endurance. And on Sunday I got 5th in AmU and 12th in Middleweight Superbike. Pretty good weekend, I definitely ran faster than I've ever run at Pueblo, so progress.

Round 5 was back at HPR on July 31st and Aug 1st. Saturday we had that 4 hour Endurance race that go shortened to 3 hours from the hour long shit show that was NovU earlier in the day. Fish went over the handlebars and caused the first red flag and then there was a second red flat on the second re-start due to another pile up. That race was nuts to watch. So the Wolf Brigade entered the 4 hour, now 3, hour endurance race with a four man team, Chris, Swift, Fish and me. We came in 12th, I had some mechanical problems with my chain and rear sprocket. No big deal, I had it sorted for Sunday. Sunday came I got 12th in Middleweight Superbike and 3rd in AmU. But I was gifted that 3rd by Grubbs and Jarret taking each other out. I was pretty disappointed in my lap times and performance in general. The wife noticed and did something pretty spectacular for the next round...

No comments:

Post a Comment