Friday, April 9, 2010

Sneak peak at the new paint...

Bike is all back together, new paint and all...


After going through the head and degreeing the cams she made 6 more horse power and 1 more ft.lb of torque. It brought the midrange power up and smoothed out the powerband even more. Plus with the race kit valve springs it should be even more reliable! Gotta thank Marty for use of his shop, Kevin at Foothills for doing the head, Bart over at Faster for giving me a lesson in cam timing, Brownie for helping me get the motor back in the bike, Swift for letting me use his paint booth and guns, and Fish for painting with me and making a big mess... Thanks dudes! Things are looking up!
We're heading out to HPR for a couple of days of practice this weekend, I can't wait!
carl

No comments:

Post a Comment